Development of TiB2-dispersed High Modulus Steels by Additive Manufacturing
A New project collaboration with Toyota.
Cooperation afflication: Chiba Lab, Institute for Material Research, Tohoku University Toyota Motor Corporation
Goal: To investigate whether additive manufacturing without defects is possible.
- To investigate the effect of the using PBF-EB on the microstructure of TiB2-HMS.
- To investigate whether PREP can make the spherical powder of TiB2-HMS.
- To investigate what happens when the PREP powder would be irradiated by EB.
- Collaboration project with Prof. Tsai Meng Hsiu (National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology) on the topic of AlCoCrMoNbNiW HEA by Selective lease melting (SLM)
- Collaboration project with Rrof. Farhad REZAI-ARIA (Institut Clément Adér chez Ecole des Mines Albi Carmaux) on the topic of Ti6Al4V by Selective lease melting (SLM)
- Microstructure evolution and wear resistance of in-situ synthesized (Ti, Nb)C ceramic reinforced Ni204 composite coatings
- Microstructure and mechanical properties of Ti–C–TiN-reinforced Ni204-based laser-cladding composite coating
- Effect of process parameters on the cladding track geometry fabricated by laser cladding