Development of High-Strength, High-Speed Joining and Assembly Technology for Composite Components and Metals in Aircraft Parts
Goal: Developement of the improvement method of Sn coating/CFRP joint by mechanical methods and chemical methods. Responsibilities:
- Creation of a new processing method.
- Mechanical methofs (two-step methods)
- Chemical methods (Slian coupling agents)
- Revelation of the bonding mechanism and delamination behavior.
- Adhesion mechanism of Sn coatings on the carbon fiber reinforced plastics using cold spray technique
- Cold spray Sn coating on carbon fiber reinforced plastics
- Multi-material 3D joining and optimum molding technology for higher reliability than the current joining in the aviation field
- Dynamic recrystallization of Sn coatings on carbon-fiber-reinforced plastics during cold spray additive manufacturing
- Thermal Effects in Sn Coating on a Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic by Cold Spraying